Monday, August 12, 2013

How does this work again?

Well hello..... So it's been almost a year since I posted, what with having a baby and all I've been a bit busy. I've also been suffering under this illusion that if I didn't have a recipe to talk about I didn't have anything to 'blog'. False. For instance I have an opinion regarding fish that I would like to share. Also I have recently discovered the joy of Dim Sum, and that is truly lovely. But mostly I need to pull myself out of my post partum hibernation and get back to normal life! So with much creaking and groaning and false starts I intend to get back to at least once a week posting. Oh, about the fish, Swai Basa. Delicious. I've dredged it in corn meal and fried it and it was lovely, and recently I cooked it in yellow curry with chickpeas, carrots, and butter and that was also lovely. It's great stuff, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment